Sunday, February 7, 2010

Adolf Hitler

http://kids.britannica.com/elementary/article?articleId=353254



I have read this weptside very well, I thought this weptside is the best for me.Adolf Hitler born in 1889, and die in 1945. Adolf Hitler is a king of the Germany, and he start to control the Germany until 1933. And he belive Germany peoples can control the other contry. And there were no Jewish people in society. Adolf Hitler faith is the world ward 2 cause, and it makes a big holocaust.



_____________________________________________



http://kids.britannica.com/comptons/article-9274895/Adolf-Hitler





I have open many weptside, and I can read more of the 60 parsent. In this weptside, I read it and this is not to diffecult to read. it talk about: Adolf Hitler is a aotucrotof a jewish people and also this is the most bad crazy fight .And he be the prime minister 15 years.

caption 1 : Adolf Hitler of his picture.

caption 2 : When they are raise a flag, they take a picture for him.

1 comment:

  1. This is better. It is a good step towards better blogging in the future. You chose good, small sites for you. Now you can work on bigger and bigger articles and reading more and more. There is so much to learn from the internet. Keep improving

    ReplyDelete

Followers