Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Battle of Britain

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/battleofbritain.htm


I open many weptside and I thoght this weptside is the best for me to read, so I choose this weptside .In this weptside, I learn about. The Battle of Britain is the most famous fight in the world ward 2, Britain use like a lighting of vlocity to bit Germany people. The Germany people need countrl the english channel to launch her invaison of britain, but when they start to fight, the britain call no any experience of people go to drive fighter plane to go to, but Britain still win.




________________________________________________



http://www.greatwriting.co.uk/content/view/22467/85/







I have read this weptside and I read it very carfuly, because if our do very good on the blog, then we dont have blog homework next week, so I need to be very conscientious. In this weptside I read it, and it was very intresting . In 1940, Hitler countrl the Europe and the Britain may to escape, and may only fight with Germany people. Th Germany people plant to invad the fighter plane name call water lion, and they made it. And Goering belive Luftwaffe will quickly distraid air force, and break Britain moral, and when thy fight on the air, Luftwaffe have many fighter air plante, so they get the victory

1 comment:

  1. This is the best post you have done so far. I can tell you did a bit of reading. DONT USE ANY TRANSLATION SOFTWARE! That is important. Still, you did the best job I have seen so far. Keep improving!

    ReplyDelete

Followers