Wednesday, April 7, 2010

links:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_World_War_2_end
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_World_War_2_end
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_happened_after_the_ww2

_____________________________________________

When and how did world war two end?

The Jewish people surrender in 1945 April in Italy. And the other center of the Jewish people are resist to the prague until the May 1945, and they lether met the Jewish soger in the Posten.
And in 1945 August the Japan surrender, and they deill no fight anymore. The world war two ends, because the Japan is the most talk about why the ww2 ends. In August the American people throw the twos atom in Japan ends this world.


What happened afterwards?

After the words, everything were very pice, just somtime have a little things happen, and now the every baby pice to born, and it also call baby boom.






What to pics would you be intrestingb in studying next?

1.I want to learn about Greece history.

2.I thought the Philippineshistory are not bad to.

3.I like to saw the gun shoting movie , so I thought Iraq is good to.

4.I want to learn the russia of the black widow.

5.The Japan have many strange guns, so I want to learn the Japan history too.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't answer the second question or put up a picture? Zeus...you have to finish your homework!

    ReplyDelete

Followers