
____________________________________________
He born in 1395 and die in 1441, and everybody think his the best painter in 15 centry oil paint. And there were other people to help this good idea, to change oil paint be better. He call this paint "father oil paint".
This paint also is about church, under the picture there are many people take little goat, and luderly to speak this phanksul !. And this two side is Hidan and Eva.
I thought this paint was very beautiful, the picture was saperatie, so it like's a a comic book, just like talking about the story.


The spacing is a bit strange in your post. Otherwise, you did ok. You could have looked a bit more at the detail in the panels and what they are about as well as the skill involved. Not bad, though...
ReplyDeleteI can't find other have talk about picture wepside, so I can't write very cearly, I also tipe "for kid's", but it's not working, so I just find not so good of wepside to write, and this time I had wrote about my feeling, =_= HA HA !
ReplyDeleteOh! I have find the same wepside like henry, but henry already use that wepside, and I don't have alot of time to find the wepside, so I can't find many good wepside, like vicky, maaaaaa...... maybe I need to spend more time in the find wepside, Oh! I'm forget to ask you last time of the english homework blog is what, because you not coming on friday, so we don't know the homework is what, andwho don't need to write homework next time!^-^ HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
ReplyDelete