Tuesday, January 19, 2010

great depression

I wach this all pages, I found this is a most diffecult one, because thouse other are very very diffecult then this. (I have write for kids).In 1920's end, all the the nation are most dramatically, because durning the period 1929-1933, they get an witness who account of this era, and now the children in thier life 80's-90's are their life during the Great Depression.







_____________________________________________







I open many weapside, and I find this weapsideis very intersting and easy. In 1929 -- early 1940s the day the stock market crashed and the official beginning of the Great Depression.Stock prices no wish of recovery, and their people surest way to become rich.









caption 1 :the garbig piker who live in the rood.
caption 2 :the garbig pikerwho was very angery.

1 comment:

  1. This is so so. You haven't linked the sites into your post. Also, when you are searching don't just try "for kids", try other words and phrases as well. I don't know about the sites you found because you didn't link them. Also, your captions are silly.

    ReplyDelete

Followers