Saturday, January 9, 2010

world word 2




I found many wapt side, and i found this wapt side is the best, because I can in this wapt side 70 parsant, in this wapt side I learn World ward 2 is between 1939 - 1945, first the Britain find the 61countries with 7.1million population to go tofight, fifty million people die in world word 2 . The world ward 1 finish at 1918, Germany can not have armed, because they lost in world word 2. Hitler want to avange,and make his country be good again, so he make world ward 2 start fight.




___________________________________________________________




In this chapter have a little differult, but I try to learn this, so mabey it will be little stincky, in this chapter I learn Zygmunt Klukowski is a polish man and his job is a docter, in his diary he write about everybody was talking war, and he believe they will win, but they lose.

caption 1:The world ward 2, the boat how fightand lose.
caption 2:The bon shoot on other country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers